Villa 6 pers. semi-detached
Discount Code & Coupon up to 50% off
The holiday park Domaine de Lanzac is located in one of the most beautiful places of the Dordogne in France. The park is situated on the top of a hill and offers a magnificent view over the valleys with rivers, castles and picturesque French villages.
Dordogne is one of the most famous regions in France, many tourists spend their holidays here. Centrally located between Rocamadour and Sarlat, Holiday Park Domaine de Lanzac offers a wide choice of excursions in the area. Rocamadour is one of the most visited places in France and Sarlat is called the tourist heart of the region.
This beautiful resort with more than 30 luxury houses and international speaking staff offers villas and bungalows for 4, 6 or 8 people, equipped with all luxury and comfort.
All houses have a garden with a partly covered terrace and garden furniture. A great place for seniors and children with young families in spring and autumn. In the high season the families with children entertain themselves. Especially because of the good facilities at Domaine de Lanzac, visitors are extremely pleased with this holiday park.
The highlights of the park:
• 3 outdoor swimming pools (approx. 340 m²)
• sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace
• animation high season
• football / playing field
• tennis court
• game room including table tennis, flipper, video games
• playroom at the restaurant for the little ones
• table tennis
• Wi-Fi (free) + digital TV
• reception (international speaking staff)
• Reception: VISA and EuroCard / MasterCard
• central parking (free)
• panorama terraces
• changing menu based on local and regional products and specialties from the Dordogne / Lot
• simple dishes such as hamburgers, pastas and pizzas
• special menus for vegetarians and children
• bread / breakfast service
• takeaway menus
• drinks and small snacks in the bar
• large screen in the bar for important sporting events
golf (18 holes)
Do you want to spend a great holiday? Then Domaine de Lanzac is the perfect place!